Who we are
WorkPatterns is a system for effective work relationships that's changing the way managers and employees engage in the modern era. We are replacing scattered one-on-one docs and meeting agendas with tools that improve alignment, accountability and feedback loops.
This is a rare opportunity to join the founding team of a seed-funded startup alongside accomplished entrepreneurs, and talented designers and engineers with strong backing from some of the top investors in the world.
About the role
As a full-stack engineer (with a focus on frontend), you’ll work cross-functionally with product, design and engineering to ship amazing code every day. Here are some projects you may work on:
* Own product usability and build a joyful user experience across the product
* Work closely with design to create and implement mocks from customer feedback
* Make architectural decisions for our React/Redux stack
We’re looking for someone who has:
* Strong product intuition
* 3 or more years building web products with a modern tech stack
* Excellent proficiency in frontend frameworks
* Some design experience, or interest in design systems
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong sense of user empathy
* Comfortable working in a small team in a fast-paced environment
* Past experience in B2B and/or growth startup a plus
* Our tech stack is React/Redux, Rails, PostgreSQL - familiarity with these is a plus
* Competitive pay & substantial equity grant
* Health insurance
* Autonomy in your work schedule
* Flexible vacation policy
* Fun team solving meaningful problems
Your application was submitted successfully.